Do You Have Control of Your Rodent Problem?
During the colder seasons, rodents look towards our homes and businesses to seek food, water and shelter.
Unfortunately, that means you have to accommodate for these uninvited guests. And rodents are probably the worst housemates you’ll ever meet. They rummage through your garbage, creep around the kitchen pantry, and watch your every move from the safety of hidden crevices.
That’s not even the worst part. Feral rodents are unhygienic and pose a number of health risks, such as:
- Rodents carry and transmit deadly diseases through biting, scratching; and spreading fleas, ticks and lice
- They increase the risk of fire hazards and short-circuiting by chewing on electrical cables
- Chewing and burrowing can weaken the structural integrity of the property
- They leave behind disgusting urine trails, faeces and germs
- They contaminate nearby sources of food
- Their presence creates a sense of fear and anxiety
- They can destroy your personal belongings
- Rodents can breed in high numbers very quickly
What can you do to control rodents who invade your property?
Call the Professionals:
Critter Busters is local expert in rodent control for homes and commercial businesses.
Our licensed technicians use their local knowledge and experience to design a custom treatment plan that suits your needs. During the initial inspection, we find out where the rodents are hiding and how widespread the infestation is. We also look for signs of previous infestation, damage to the property, and other areas of the property at-risk of future infestation.
Once you’ve agreed to the treatment plan, Critter Busters will control the rodent infestation and provide ongoing support until your rat problem is gone.
Oh, and you’ll barely notice the treatment is even there. Critter Busters use discreet, non-toxic and eco-friendly products to keep the environment clean and reduce disruption to your business and home life. Plus, our products are specially designed to withstand the harsh elements in indoor and outdoor settings.
The last thing you want to deal with is another infestation. For peace of mind, each service is covered by the Critter Busters warranty. If rodents are still causing you trouble, it won’t cost you a cent for us to treat the problem.
Why Choose Critter Busters :
Fully licensed and insured technicians
Residential, commercial and industrial services
People, pet and environmentally friendly treatments
Discreet and minimal fuss
Backed by a service guarantee